Thursday, March 03, 2011

Attention seeking men

So I have a pretty much whole month with absolutely no boy in sight. It was kind of nice then March starts and suddenly I have 4 guy possibilities. 4??? How the crap did that happen.

Guy 1: Well hot Pilot I met on the dating site. We've been chatting online since July, never met. I'll call him Hansome P (mainly because I used to have a different pilot on here). So Handsome P is about to get based on one of the canary isles. Coincidently I have some friends who moved out there so when Handsome P told me he was struggling to find an apartment out there I suggested he get in touch with my friends already out there. Next thing I know Handsome P is going out there next week and meeting up with MY friends. He hasn't even met me yet but he's told me once he gets an apartment I can go and visit him anytime. He's also told me he thinks I'm naturally pretty and doesn't like it when I wear make-up - he's never seen a picture of me without make-up on haha.

Guy 2: is hotstuff. He's visiting this weekend and wants to meet up with me. I don't know what to do he's a great guy but he kind of rejected me, I say kind of because he said he would date me if we lived in the same city but we don't so that's that. Now he's visiting and wants to meet?!? All on his terms one thinks.

Guy 3: is Biker. Biker lives in NZ which is as far away from me as you can get. But he's so interested he messages me ALL the time, he wants me to go over, he's forever talking about how he wants to woo me. He sounds desperate but he doesn't come across it he just comes across as a gentlemen and I'm really enjoying chatting to him.

and then there is guy 4...

Guy 4: My Teddy. Teddy's got a job which is great but his daily one liner emails have now turned into a much longer email once every few days. He still wants me to meet him in Barcelona and I still want to meet him in Barcelona. His email tones have changed, I can tell he's excited about the prospect of us seeing each other again. He knows as well as I do it's been 4 long years. Now he just needs to plan his trip so I can plan mine. We're meeting in the middle and I can't frigging wait.

But what this does do is freak me out slightly. Truth is nothing will come of any of these 4 guys, yet they all want my attention in some way or another and I'm just not sure I've got enough attention to go round. And what if I miss the opportunity with one when I'm giving attention to a different one.

I kind of prefered this time last month when my attention wasn't so craved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home