Monday, October 26, 2009

Just a little crush

I had a chat with my bestfriend and bestfriends hubby over the weekend about my crush on Hot Stuff.

They both say out of all of the guys I've properly crushed on over the last few years he is by far the best... By Far.

This could be a big mistake but Bestfriend has suggested a get together at her place, with the people that got married last week, with hot stuff, and with another couple we know. It might be a kind of "blatent" set up. Me, hotstuff and a load of couples. But come on when has Gretta not been blatent?

So, I've emailed them all today seeing if they want to get together before Christmas, hot stuff and the recently married couple don't live in my city but hot stuff lives about an hour and 15 away and the recently married couple about an hour away, so our city is smack bang in the middle. So it should work.

Now I wait for my replies.

So, you never know here is step 1 in the plan to get Hot Stuff.

As for CD I still haven't seen or heard from him, for now it's for the best, but he can't avoid our friends forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Pretty nice scheme you've cooked up.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home