Monday, February 07, 2011

Not to email.

Today has been a good day.

Why?

Because yesterday when I replied to Teddy's email I closed down the on going email conversation.

I'd ask him a question, he'd ask me a question and it's been like a once a day email instant message pretty much every day since Christmas - bar the fact that it's not instant and not necessarily everyday. I'm getting annoyed at myself because I find myself hoping that his reply to the email the day before would turn up in my inbox and look at my inbox an awful amount during my day in hope.

Today I've had no reason to check my inbox because I didn't send him anything that needed a reply and I just checked my email for the second time today and no reply.

Now I'm having a few days break, I'm quite glad that I haven't been obsessing like a teenager today.

Will he notice I've gone? Who knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home