Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Pot calling kettle black!!!!

In my job sometimes my superiors make me do their dirty work.

Often this works out well because 'I'm just the messenger' and can use that line and then say "if you need to discuss further than we can book you in an appointment with the person the message came from" often people are too lazy to do so and just let it drop.

Today I had to pass on a message to an ex superior who has been kind of 'demoted' but by choice. The message was from the superior that took that person's place and the message was a kind of sort it out or we'll have to change aspects of your work.

Not a good message to have to deliver but a message that person has asked me to deliver to other people several times before. The message pretty much the same the reaction very different. Oh the reaction, guess it's really not nice being on the receiving end of that message.

Pot calling the kettle black - most certainly.

It's going to be interesting in the office over the next few days, I'm just waiting for the blow up.

1 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

is "the only way is essex" doing anything to rehabilitate the reputations (girls esp.) of people from essex?

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home