Thursday, February 24, 2011

Very Attractive Single Female!!!

I met up with The X Monday. The X is the guy well before CD and The X is married and happily married.

He's a teacher and was on half term, he was visiting his family in my city and asked me out to lunch. Perfect I thought. You see me and The X were always the best of friends, then we had an on off relationship for 3 years where he cheated on me twice - yeah nice!!! But then an incident happened which caused him to apologise for all the hurt caused and we both decided that we shouldn't let 3 years that started when we were just teens ruin what was up until then a perfectly sound friendship. So when I was about 22 we went back to being friends and we've just friends ever since.

On Monday he told me his Mrs was unhappy about him having lunch with me because of our history but he won't let her insecurities stop him

Gretta: You do realise we've had lunch together heaps - when she was girlfriend, when you were engaged and since you've been married?

The X: Yeah I know she's always been funny about it but what can I do. I'm not going to wreck our friendship again not after before.

And that was that I kind of have a lot of respect for him. I actually get on really well with his Mrs so I find it sad that she gets insecure about me but when The X said this to me I couldn't help but feel slightly flattered.

The X: Gretta come on you're a very attractive, single female who I once dated. Think about it. You'd probably be a bit jealous too if it was the other way round.

I'm a very attractive, single female....... *blush*

I bit my tongue realising that saying something like "yeah but that didn't stop you cheating on me twice" probably wouldn't be wise. Let me just focus on the very attractive single female bit!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous tct said...

SI TIENES GANAS DE COQUETEAR UN POCO , CUENTA CONMIGO

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home