Saturday, February 12, 2011

Liar Liar

With online dating it seems at some point someone is going to lie on their profile.

There was this guy that I thought was lovely looking, his profile read well, we seemed to have a few things in common and under his occupation he'd put "services" this means the army, royal navy or RAF.

So when I said which are you in? He replied and said "RETAIL".

Right. Now I have no problem with dating a guy in retail none whatsoever but I do have a problem with a guy who things "services" means "retail"

Back to searching the site for someone who actually tells the truth. I somehow doubt I'm gona find my Mr Right on an online dating site. I want my Mr Right to at least try to be honest with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger AiringMyLaundry said...

I hope you find someone truthful!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home