Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I miss Teddy.

I'm having an "I miss Teddy" day today.

I just looked at the photos of us when I was in Australia and when he came to England.

He emailed me over the weekend, I love getting his emails but I also hate getting his emails.

They strike a cord in me, a cord that wants him to be in contact more, but knowing that if that was the case living life without him would be harder.

I just miss him sometimes.

I was speaking to a friend over the weekend and I was saying I think I've only ever truly loved two people CD and Teddy. And it's funny because CD has given me reason to break free from him but Teddy has never, once made me mad apart from lack of contact. Yet I think he keeps contact so rare to protect me which just makes me think he's even more brilliant.

Sometimes I wish I didn't but there's no denying that I do. I miss Teddy more than I've ever missed anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home