Monday, February 01, 2010

Therapy (apparently this should help)

I've been told that I need to let go of all of the harshness and unforgiveness that I have in me over CD. So I've written a list. I doubt I'll ever give it to him but it's a good step for therapy (apparently).

I forgive you for telling me that you believed that we were predestined to be together

I forgive you for telling me you believed I was your life partner

I forgive you for telling me that you’re lost without me and feel empty

I forgive you for making me believe you loved me and that we had a future together when
neither were true

I forgive you for never buying me a bunch of flowers even though you knew they were something I wanted.

I forgive you for making me feel that I was at the bottom of a very long list of other priorities.

I forgive you for telling me I was inactive when all I wanted was a treacle sponge pudding

I forgive you for not supporting me in my dream of Prague when I’d done everything I possibly could to support you in your dreams, helped you move house, went to Ibiza to see what it was like, climbed mountains, wild camps and all I wanted was a weekend in Prague.

I forgive you for saying “that’s why I love you” when I was helping you decorate your house and when I pinched broccoli off someone’s plate when clearly you didn’t love me.

I forgive you for telling everyone in Ibiza that when I bend down my bum crack shows and you think it’s disgusting

I forgive you for humiliating me in front of other people in Ibiza by telling me in front of them that I looked desperate when I was only trying to promote our work.

I forgive you for spending more time with other girls than me in Ibiza making me feel insecure.

I forgive you for the fact you didn’t seem able to communicate with me the last 2 weeks of our relationship.

I forgive you for making me feel cheap when said you lusted after me but you didn't love me.

I forgive you for telling your mum that I am financially unstable.

I forgive you for being so self centred about your dreams that you never asked me about mine.

I forgive you for belittling me when I accidentally dropped a plate of food.

I forgive you for all of the hurt that was caused.

I forgive you for all of the lies and all of the mean things that were said above and done above.

I’m sorry for all of the things I said during the time we were breaking up I know I was harsh.

I’m sorry for not being as supportive as I could have been.

I’m sorry if I was too demanding of your time making you feel over busy and losing your sense of spontaneity.

I’m sorry if you felt I didn’t respect you. I did.

I’m sorry for all of the harsh words I’ve spoken about you since breaking up.

I’m sorry for anything that I’ve said or done that you need to forgive me for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Did it help?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home