Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hot and Cold!

So, Saturday we decided that we'd give things another go.

Well...

Things have been great, it feels very different from last time round, I feel like I'm a priority, I feel like he's more into me, there is a lot more laughing and not so much seriousness.

If things remain this way, then this could be pretty darn good.

Still taking things slow. I've only told Best Friend who thinks I'm settling and hopes he has changed.

But I don't feel as if I'm settling and I'm giving him a second chance and currently it's worth the risk.

Guess we'll wait and see if things get colder!

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

All I can say is 'give it a go'!

I like that you've said this is slower and there's more laughter. That's exactly what you guys need! It doesn't have to be forever right this second, just date and have fun. Nothing wrong with that!

Can't wait to hear how it all goes! Fingers crossed!!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home