Monday, January 26, 2009

What have I done??

CD is back.

Which has meant we've been chatting loads on msn as always. He told me that since we weren't together he has felt hollow and sick. He's told me he knows he didn't give me the time that I needed in our relationship, he said he realised that we were strangers to each other, he said he's sorry for the hurt he caused.

I don't really know how the conversation ended up in me saying do you want to go for some food before your night shift? I couldn't believe it when he said no because he needed sleep.

I was angry.... He told me he realised he didn't give me time I asked him for his time and he said no.. He said he wanted to say yes, but he wont make it through the night shift without some sleep, he then said but we can do lunch tomorrow.

I was angry... still... so I said to him all you've done CD is confirm to me that there will always be something more important than me. then i logged off.

Then he text me saying believe me Gretta my work is not more important than you. I didn't reply, then he rang, I didn't answer, then he rang again, I didn't answer, then he rang a third time, the only reason I answered was because I was actually impressed with his persistence. He then chatted to me on the phone, clearly trying to get me to warm to him. I told him he was suppose to be sleeping and he said there was no way he could sleep now, so we just chatted and then he said so lunch tomorrow? I said ummmmm... He said well is that a yes or a no and I said "it's an i don't know" he laughed, I laughed, I sounded childish, but I was mad at him. In the end I agreed to lunch, that I'd drive to his place on my lunch break - it's gona be weird I haven't been in his place since we split up. To be honest I don't actually think we're gona get back together, so this why I don't really know what I'm doing. He seems happy, he seems full of hope that we might be getting back together, I told him not to get his hopes up, that I'm not going to rush back into anything.

To be frank I just want to be his friend, if he can put time and attention into our friendship then I might trust him in a relationship but at the moment I think friendship is all I have to offer, I'm not sure he's thinking the same thing.

For some reason I seemed to have really made a good effect on that boy, even thought are relationship was hurtful for both of us...

I'll never understand men!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

At the very least, you know what you're getting into. You never know..

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home