Thursday, January 22, 2009

games men play

CD is away skiing this week and it's been nice to just have that time to once again reassess everything that was said over the last few weeks. In fact it was 20 days ago today that he told me he still views me as a possible 'life partner'. I guess no 1 day has gone by since that day where I haven't thought about what exactly he meant by that. What I do know though is his words still have no action behind them.

Since he's been skiing he's text me enough to make sure that if there is any possiblitity of reuniting that he's got a foot in but not enough to make me think he's fighting hard for the girl.

I'm wondering what game he's playing, if he expects to win, if he wants to win, or if he just wants to play a game for a while.

I so need a new focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home