Thursday, January 29, 2009

watch this space

So,,,,,

I went over to CDs for lunch on Tuesday, and he had gone to real effort, he'd done pan fried chilly chicken, with ciabata bread and salad. It was delicious.

After lunch we chatted through everything, he clearly had his hopes up that we were getting back together, but I explained to him about the hurt he caused my family, how my friends don't think he's right for me, how he hurt me and that actually I'd much rather see him invest more time into our friendship before getting back into a relationship. The one thing I need is time. So, I said for now i wanted us to build up our friendship again but in secret, I don't want friends and family knowing. He agreed to this. I had my reasons, if it does go horribly wrong I don't have to deal with the I told me sos and just now, I think taking it slow is right and when I trust him fully then we can see where we go.

That night he called me and asked if I wanted to go the cinema to see Slumdog Millionairre, I really wanted to see that film, so went. He treated it as a date, he paid for me, he made an effort to open every door, I just saw him really really trying to impress me, and I was impressed.

I've not heard from him since then but to be honest I think that he needs time to process things, it's gona be a long hard road back if we get there and he really does have to be willing to walk it for me to take notice.

So with no further ado... I guess we watch this space...

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Taking it slow is probably a good thing..

5:50 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

It's sure a hard road, but kudos to you for giving it a try. Honestly, he's so hot and cold I'm just worried for my Gretta! This boy really needs to get his head on straight.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home