Saturday, December 13, 2008

sick (again!)

I am sick again... I officially hate winter... I must catch every bug that does the rounds.

I'm not the only one who is sick. CD is sick too!!!!

Both being sick at the same time probably hasn't been good for us, it's meant that we've both been bored and on msn loads. I've not seen him in person but we've got into some fairly deep converstions online, and today, we chatted for hours on end, it was kind of like old times and that's not necessarily good for us.

I feel like he's done that man thing anyway, coz he logged off without saying goodbye so I think he recognised we got close and now he's backed off, which is fine by me. I kind of wish we hadn't got close.

I also seem to have Bouncer on my mind, I know he doesn't live in this city, I know he takes ages to reply to my emails but there is something niggling me about him, I can't seem to shake him from my mind. I have been invited to his brother's wedding, which is in Scotland in July and I know it's ages away, but Bouncer will be bestman and there and I just want to build some sort of friendship with him before then. I just think we've always got on and although the last time I saw him I was with CD, he was still lovely to me, and the fact is I am not with CD now... I just need to get his attention somehow - I'm just not sure how!

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Hehehe - reading your last few posts has made it clear that your BEAST is awake!!! And it's the party season... go for it!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home