Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is excited.

I am back...

Had a fab time away... Fab fab time...

Met an 18 year old American boy.. I classed him as my little brother, if he was older, I would have most definitely gone there. He was handsome, caring, and kind of naive.. I liked it and him but he was far too young for Gretta, far too young, I'd eat the poor boy alive..

Other than that the rest of the group were girls, the work was hard and my time was busy, but I got to celebrate Christmas day while I was there so that was very cool as Ukraine Christmas day is 7th Jan..

Back to it.

Met CD for lunch yesterday and we discussed the conversation we had before I went away, he's come to realise that he doesn't love himself and he thinks his father has wounded him in the past in someway so feels that he's on a journey of self discovery.

That makes actually the most sense than anything else he's ever said, he's no way ready to be in a relationship so I've let him go. I thought I'd already let him go but one minute he's telling me he sees me as his life partner the next minute he's telling me he needs to find out who he is nad go on a journey of self discovery. So all I've learned from the last few weeks is he is just as confused as he has always been and need someone who is sure.

So I have a friend, who has offered to set me up with a friend of hers who I have never met but I saw a picture of and who I thought was handsome. He seems up for being set up too. So, at some point she's going to give him my email address to add me on facebook and we're gona go from there.

I'm so exited about 2009 at the moment it's unbelievable I just feel that things are getting sorted out, that there are surprises to come and the anticipation in my stomach is such a good feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home