Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've done it again...

JerkBoy came over last night and he made me go on hotornot. The last time I went on hotornot must have been about 4 years ago!!!! Anyway, I always don't really like that site so I tend to go for Australian or New Zealand men, knowing one I kind of get the whole Aussie sense of humour and two that it can't be anything serious because of the distance.

Well, this one guy has started talking to me, then he gave me his msn address and we've been talking on msn for over 2 hours, and so far he's wonderful, we've read some of the same books, watched some of the same unique films, we've both traveled a fair bit and have shared some experiences, and he's really chatty.

Then he said "i've just realised how far away England feels right now" and suddenly I realised how far it feels. Why did I chose to click yes on men so far away, because now I've met one that I would actually consider meeting at the cafe down the road to get to know better, apart from down the road happens to be on the otherside of the world.

It's like Teddy all over again - why do I do it???

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Ah bugger... but then I of all people know that distance isn't always the end of a relationship ;o)

Maybe you just needed a little reminder that there are men out there who will surprise and excite you to give you a little nudge to jump into real dating?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home