Tuesday, April 29, 2008

round in circles!

Once again I find myself in a very similar predicament, as the last 6 months! What a shocker!!! Or not!


Over the weekend I went training with the group of people Climber Dude is leading on the 3 Peaks Challenge. They’re all really cool, but there is one girl who I am slightly weary of. Actually she seems lovely and we really get on, but my main fear is if she hits on Climber Dude, she’s very active, she does lots of the same stuff as him, they seem to have a heap in common. The heap in common thing is something I’ve always felt was missing between Climber Dude and myself but I definitely felt that green eyes monster rearing his head.


So, anyway, all of the guys the older guys, loved me! Funny thing was Climber Dude noticed that too. So I don’t think it was just my Green Eyed Monster coming out to play. You see I have a way with the older man, I’ve never really understood what it is about me but I get more compliments from men in their 40s and 50s then I do men in their 20s. I think they see something in my that guys my age don’t see. Anyhow, Climber Dude mentioned how I used that to my advantage, getting them to talk to me and help me along the walk – toooooo darn right!! That’s what I say. They are all trying to talk me into doing the 3 Peaks Challenge now, and the scary thing is, I am actually extremely tempted. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend. I met Climber Dude’s folks as well which was actually quite cool too.
I went in hospital on Monday for some more tests and to cut the story short I was in far too much pain for them to be able to carry out the tests, so now it looks like they want to send me for some muscle cutting operation, so I guess whether or not I do the 3 peaks will be partly dependent on this operation.


Climber Dude popped round for half an hour this evening before going off to play squash, he brought chocolate with him, he seems to know me know me well. He asked what I was doing tomorrow night and whether I wanted to do dinner, but it turns out he doesn’t finish work until 7, so it looks like I’ll be cooking that dinner then. Thinking I’m going to do a curry.


Yeah so that’s the predicament really – I have no idea what the deal is with me and Climber Dude but to be honest right now I’m just gona go with it!

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

re: climber chap. (dudes are american). much ado about nowt.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Are there alot of people that do the 3 peaks?

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home