Friday, February 01, 2008

Dusty girl

I am doing sooo good.
I'm shocked at myself I've avoided Climber Dude, some friends are round there now having a meal but I am not. I have infact this evening attacked my bedroom, my folks are coming over tomorrow to help me decorate my room. I am shockingly bad at that sort of stuff. Wow do I collect stuff, had my tape stereo from my first ever car that I bought when I was 17 still and then I had the cd stereo that I replaced it was. I think my aim was always to sell them on ebay but never got round to it. My car has a built in cd stereo now so I don't have any need for them.
Oh and I attacked my wardrobe and threw out 2 huge sack fulls of clothes, I am not a huge horder but I do tend to attach memories to lots of stuff and therefore just find certain things hard to bin. Like my favourite outfit that I wore when I was 20 and the ex used to think I looked so darn sexy in it, the thing is I'm slightly slimmer now and the fashion has changed I'd never wear it now but looking at the pin strip back trousers and the sparlily silver top with big red flowers on made me remember some very romantic evenings.
Anyway, I got ruthless nad binned heaps. Seriously loads of sack fulls and so much cardboard to recycle tomorrow.
So the plan for tomorrow, mum and dad come over, start sanding the skirting boards extra, I go get a haircut - I've had it booked for ages so shoot me down, I get back and decorate a little, then me and dad watch the 6nations rugby leaving mum to finish off. Ok I'll prob have the rugby on while I work. GO ENGLAND. woot.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Gracious honey - sounds like a fun! And busy! Would love to see some piccy's!

And shame about England...

2:42 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

What does your hair look like now?

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home