Tuesday, January 15, 2008

back in the saddle and riding hard

Last week I couldn't wait for this week to come, I was itching for Climber Dude to get out of my face and go on his skiing trip. Now I have thoughts running through my mind like "what if he meets some hot skiing girl?" "What if he hasn't thought about me at all?" "what if he comes back and it's still awkward?" "What if he never comes back?" "what if, what if, what if???"
Crikey..... I've turned into one of those insecure needy girls that I didn't think I was.
Anyhow, went out with Jerk Boy for lunch yesterday, I ended up paying but I realised that it was the first time me and Jerk Boy had been alone together since November, when I told him to back off coz I thought me and Climber Dude were going somewhere. It was odd, the fact is if me and Climber Dude were still going somewhere I don't think I would have even been at lunch with Jerk Boy yesterday.
Climber Dude was a fool to let me slip through his fingers, coz even though you guys don't believe this - I AM SO ABLE TO DO FAITHFUL. If we were an item all the other guys would be dropping down dead outside my door, coz when I'm in a relationship the door closes tight on any other possibility. It just does.
However, now he's let me slip through his finger, my door is wide open to ALL possibilities, so boys, men, gentlemen, Jerks, Xs, Singles, Takens, Marrieds, Hotties, Uglys, Bis, Geeks, Handsomes and Ladies - All please queue up outside my door - You never know I may just let you in and up the stairs ;).

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Takens and Marrieds?! Girl - you don't need that kind of hassle. The rest I think is spot on!

Get out there and shake what your mumma gave you babe!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I have been waiting..

1:59 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I'm with Bondi... you're steal another girl's man?

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home