Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Turn me on.

I was tired, the trauma of the day had really began to take it’s toll. It was late and you could see that I was struggling to keep my eyes open. You picked me up and carried me to your bed. It was a queen sized bed, I only remember that because when you told me I nicknamed the bed Queeny.

You slowly lay me down on the bed pealing off one layer of clothing at a time, I felt your hands moving slowly across every curve and every inch of my body.

I naturally found my hands removing your t-shirt and feeling their way down your stomach and into the back of your boxers. Your arms were perfect, the sort of arms I long to be held by. Wrapping my legs around your waist I used them to pull you closer to me, even through your clothes I could feel how hard you were and I slowly began to unbutton your jeans as I felt your soft, wet lips caressing my neck.

Your mouth slowly made it’s way down my neck, you began kissing my shoulders until your lips found my breasts, you gently sucked on my nipples and I could feel myself wanting more of you, the scent of your skin on my skin, the feel of your touch on my body, I wanted you to taste me, I wanted to taste you.

As we fumbled around removing the last items of clothing, I found our bodies tangled in one another, passionately kissing, letting our tongues tease each other, you first gently slid your fingers into my crease and as if curious moved them around letting them feel and explore every part of me.

It felt so good, and the look on your face was even better, you were so turned on by how wet you had made me. You slowly began to kiss my body and I rested my head back with my eyes shut, enjoying every minute, every second of it. Your lips seemed to find very easily where they wanted to go and you circled your tongue around every single place that could cause me the most amazing and unstoppable arousal, making sure I was just as turned on as you. There was no turning back now, the switch had been flicked to on and there was no going back.

I could feel your breathe, I could hear you breathing, my cheeks hot and rosey and I myself was finding my own breathing hard to control. You whispered to me, that you were nearly at exploding point, to which you slid your large, hard penis into my extremely wet gina, and slowly and gently we began to move with each other, letting our hot clammy skin rub against one another, letting our bodies be as close as physically possible, letting any other inhibition, thought or feeling be swept away in this feeling that I can only describe as complete and utter bliss.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

you been dreaming about Scotty again?

HOT!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Why are you telling everyone about the last time we saw each other?

;)

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home