Saturday, January 19, 2008

round and round and round and round and upside down.

I've been doing what doctor says and resting up. Although it's gotta be said I am pretty pants at this resting up business....
Anyway, Climber Dude is back...
I text him today to say he better be taking photos dancing in the snow and he text me back telling me he got in late last night and wondered if he could pop round to see how I was doing.
I really missed him and there was no way I could say no, so I told him to come over. He brought with him a box of chocolates for me and we listened to some music and chatted for a bit and then I told him I had no food in the house for lunch so we went to the supermarket and bought stuff for sandwiches and we went back to mine and had lunch together (via the dvd hire shop) and then we spent the afternoon chatting, looking at his holiday snaps and we watched Evan Almighty on DVD. He had to go and see some friends tonight and I'm still recovering but it was so great just to hang out with him, I had such a good time, I really feel we may end up together, I can't imagine not being with him.
Issue I have now is he has a really busy week, then next weekend he is going away to celebrate his dad's birthday. He has a night shift Thursday and hinted at me taking hte day off to "rest" but I want to go back to work I'm done with resting and at the same time I want to spend some time with Climber Dude. I think I'm going to invite him out for lunch on Thursday.
I fear I'm doing my usual trick of not letting go and going round in circles, I know it's unhealthy best friend has already given me the "lecture" she always gives. However, I dunno I just like him, I miss him when he's not around and I love his company, I had so much to tell him today it was unbelievable.
Ahh well - we'll see he probably thinks I'm crazy!

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Just be careful of not being open to other things while you're focused on him... it's seeming a bit up & down between you 2.

There ARE plenty of fish in the sea remember?

2:26 PM  
Blogger *kb* said...

I know this routine well!! ;-)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Scotty likes chocolates.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home