Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I can't live, with or without you.

I'm having a bad Climber Dude day today.
Half of me realises that it can't work, we're completely incompatible, He never showed me any affection and I need affection.
The other half of me misses him like crazy, misses his company, wonders what he's up to at random points of the day, goes on msn in hope he might have internet access where he is.
The halfs don't seem to fit together easy, just like this whole situation.
I'm anxious coz I have to go into hospital tomorrow too! Although, I should be home by 2pm at the latest, the last time I was in hospital Climber Dude visited me, and he really took good care of me and I'm already realising that I've got to face it alone. Jerk Boy told me to text him when I get out of hospital and he'll visit me, which is cute but it's just not the same, he's not Climber Dude.
You know that U2 song, with or without you, that's how I feel about Climber Dude. With him I see how incompatible we truly are, without him I miss him like crazy, I mean what do I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

*HUGS*

What do you do?
Hang on for the ride.
Grit your teeth.
Hold your breathe.
Lean on your friends.
Cry a bunch of tears.
Wipe them away.
Put your big girl pants on.
Build a bridge.

And then try and get back out there honey.

Now if only I was able to take my own advice...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I really really really like U2, hope it goes well..

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home