Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Work Email....

Jerk Boy emailed me some items for the agenda for tomorrow night, yes another night meeting - gosh I hate night meetings, this one is expected to run from 7pm - 10pm. That's a killer. Jerk Boy has managed to get out of it though, I don't get how he does it, how he can put items on the agenda and then not come.
Anyway his email was Gretta add this to the agenda for me blah blah and then he said this
"I spoke to Climber Dude btw. I think it's best to just not meet/talk with him if it's too hard for you. He said he felt 'very happy' about his decision to keep it as friends and the whole situation in general, so obviously it's not an problem for him when he meets up with you. He did say he liked you though, but that it's just not the right time which you may as well take as a no.
If you really do like him, you're going to have to wait and even then it's never going to be definite. Move on and if it does change, then that's good, but if it doesn't then at least you've let go."
I think Jerk Boy has given some great advice, it's easier said that done, and good for him for chatting to him and finding out for me! He doesn't like me being messed about.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

For a Jerk, Jerkboy is pretty spot on!

I'm sorry that this situation has worked out like this honey, but at least you know where you stand now. Might be worth just not putting yourself out there with Climberdude, no movies, no hanging out... he's getting his cake without the relationship drama.

You deserve so much more honey. SO much more.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I agree with betty :)

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home