Wednesday, January 23, 2008

my men

Things have been a little strange lately to say the least.
After spending a great 6 hours on Saturday with Climber Dude I've not heard much from him since. I invited him over to watch 300 with me as we rented it on Saturday but it was so scratched that it jumped all over the place and wouldn't play on my DVD player.
Anyway, in the week I went and got a replacement and I invited Climber Dude over to watch it with me but a. he was busy, b. he was tired as work was hectic, c. he was tired still after his skiing trip.
I felt rejected. Blown out.
I spoke to Jerk Boy about it and he already knew that I'd spent time with Climber Dude on Saturday because Climber Dude had told him. I asked if Climber Dude had said anything more and Jerk Boy said "look Gretta we're not girls we don't chat like girls" anyway, I've asked Jerk Boy to do some investigating for me to see if he can figure Climber Dude out.
Last night Climber Dude was on msn, he asked me if I'd watched 300 yet, I told him I had and it was good, then he just went really quiet, I couldn't help but wonder if he was hinting for another invite, but I'd invited him and he'd turned me down, I'm not gona invite him again.
In other news, Flatmate has been back on the scene. I know he's like a bloody boomerang, I throw him away and he just comes straight back, he's a persistent little shit for someone who has a girlfriend. He has given me so much attention though and I have enjoyed every second of it. This is going to sound shallow but I don't even view Flatmate as boyfriend material now, he's kind of like my attention giver when I'm not getting any. I'm totally using him and I know it's wrong but blooming heck I'm enjoying it.
I can't believe Heath Ledger is dead either, a good friend of mine who I call Sparkily is studying and away at uni loves him so last night I rang her and filled her in when the news just broke out and she was stunned that I called her, I never call her Sparkily and when I told her the news she was like "Gretta now I am gona freak out everytime I hear from you, I'm gona be thinking it's bad news".
Anyway, my thoughts go the Ledgers and friends of Heath, I find it shocking so I can't imagine how they find it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Yeah... guys dont really talk about that stuff with each other much.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home