Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And then it came to blows....

Had a massive row over msn with Climber Dude last night

So I asked him what he was up to Friday night to see if he wanted to do something, he's been hanging out with me so much lately didn't think it would be a problem. In fact if anything I thought he'd say yes (I didn't expect any other answer).

Anyway, he said what do you want to do? and I said we could do cinema, for a drink, go out for food etc - I wasn't even viewing it as a date just hanging out as we had been but I did think it would be just me and him. He said maybe I'll invite people round for a meal (when he said that I did feel rejected), and I just said ok well I am going to assume that you think alone time with me is unhealthy because clearly I was asking to hang out with you. And he said well I think it's sensible for us not to hang out alone.

So then I said to him ok so I'm guessing you're not going to be popping in for a cup of tea anymore then?

and he said I didn't say that, cup of teas are great.

and I was like Climber Dude our cups of teas turn into a cup of tea and a walk and then a movie and then before we know it we've spent the whole day ALONE together.

He said, Well, we're friends, it's ok for friends to have a cup of tea and watch a film together isn't it Gretta???

I took ages to reply and when I did I just said

yeah fine we're friends and you can pop over for a tea any time

he said, that's not what you were going to say???

and then I said ok Climber Dude you come over, you spend time with me, you stay practically all day, but now when I suggest doing something that involves going out you say it's sensible not too. I get it, if we stay in it's fine but if we go out then you view it as a date and that's not ok.

He was like see I knew you had something else to say and what you've said is just weird.

I told him I was tired and that I'd worked late and was probably having a funny and said good night. However, he's really pissed me off. It's like our friendship has to be all on his terms and I can't be doing that.
I text Jerk Boy after having the msn convo with Climber Dude and what I explained it all to Jerk Boy I started to cry down the phone, poor Jerk Boy didn't know what to do but he was soo good he just let me talk and he just listened. Then today he text me to ask if I was feeling better. He's a cutie at times - I'm beginning to question his sexuality though, he should have been giving me advice isn't taht what guys do, they try to fix things.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Hurrah! Call him on that shizz! It's better to just get it sorted and out in the open. As you say - this has all been on his terms. What are you getting out of it?

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home