Wednesday, January 09, 2008

fuzzy head and looking like shit.

It really has been a tough few days, i'm definitely missing Climber Dude now. It's only been a few days without seeing him but it's the thought that actually we're not going to be spending anymore alone time together.
I saw him last night and he made an effort to come up to me and ask me how I was, the only issue was I looked like shit, and I wasn't ok! I was short with him in reply and when i left he shouted out "bye then Gretta". So, I think he'd figured out I was trying to ignore him but trying not working coz he wouldn't let me.
I text him when I got in saying "sorry if I seem quiet I just don't know what to say, just need some time. I'm sure in a week or 2 things will go back to normal"
Thankfully, he is going on a skiing trip in France with his dad, so I have a week off. It's a shame I can't get a week off my thoughts. The one good thing is, that Jerk Boy has been an angel, he's taken me under his wing, sitting by me when we're out, texting me asking if I'm ok, friendly smiles in work. He's just been a real star. Sometimes I realise how lucky I am to have great friends. I'm still shocked how down I've been over Climber Dude. I guess it's just coz it's been going on for so long and ultimately I was hoping it would turn into something and now it's been taken away just like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Boy are shit - throw things at them.

Wanna be lesbians?

2:57 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Did Betty say lesbians?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home