Tuesday, December 18, 2007

no work avo.

We had the electricians in work today to do the pac test or whatever it's called. Well my computer hasn't worked since so I'm on my colleagues, but all my files are on my computer and my back up pens are at home so I am having a lazy afternoon. This will mean that I will be overly busy tomorrow but I'll manage some how.
It's freezing here at the moment, yesterday it was high of 2 degrees!!! This is silly cold. CS keeps posting pics on his blogs of things he sees on his runs, it makes me jealous, it makes me pine for heat. If I were to go out for a run at 5 in the morning it would be -3. I just can't bring myself to do that right now!
I'm suppose to be going out for a drink with intellect tonight, but she's met a man and is totally smitten at the moment and my bet is he'll invite her out and she'll go out with him instead.. Huff.
I've blocked Climber Dude, funny isn't it, I block Climber Dude but not Flatmate, it's because Flatmate can't hurt me anymore, I'm wise to his games, Climber Dude is a bit more clever than Flatmate and still has power to hurt me so I've blocked Climber Dude I need distance from him.
Anyhow, I should go! byes xx

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I'm kind of glad you've moved on from Climber Dude - he wasn't worthy of you - and both of you admitted that you probably wouldn't work out.

Now you can put your time and attention into something (or perhaps someone?) else!

Just don't fall back into patterns with Flatmate, please?

BTW: your friends are rubbish! Who would drop a mate for a drink with a guy? I'd just bring the mate along?! Hmmm...

2:08 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

it's raining now. is that any consolation?

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home