Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year, New Changes.

It's been a bit of a funny holiday season. Not much blogging for me! When I checked google reader I had 23 posts to read. Kindof mad! No?
So, the other funny thing was that when Climber Dude came back from being away he contacted me loads, instigated loads of time with me and now we have ourselves an "official" date this evening.
We had it out 2 days ago, he said the reason he'd been so confused and keeping me at arms length was because he's planning on going away in 09. However, he said there is no denying that our friendship is changing and he can't stand the thought of not spending time with me (cute). For the first time all of his messing me about made sense to me, he was just really confused. He asked if we were in a relationship would I consider going with him. I explained if I did it would use up all of my money I have in the bank and I'd be left pretty skint, and for me to consider doing a year travel with him then we'd need to be in a steady relationship, if it doesn't work out I don't want things to be awkward etc. We're both still unsure, but we've decided to just take things one day at a time and see if they progress. I feel the most unconfused about the situation ever. I feel good about it all a little nervous about dinner at his tonight though.
As for Flatmate - That's over. I ended it as soon as Climber Dude and I had that discussion. He might be able to cheat on his girlfriend, but I can't do it to my man, and at this moment in time it looks like my man might be Climber Dude very shortly.

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!

That's crazy unbelievable! I'm so excited!!! What are you going to do on the date? More importantly... what are you going to wear?!

2:00 PM  
Blogger *kb* said...

we need a date update STAT!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Wait... so now you and Climber Dude are 'official'?

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home