Thursday, January 10, 2008

DRUNK POST

It's been a long time since I drunk posted and I'm going to try not to alter any of the mistakes I make although, I;ve just mad e 4 and altered htem but now I am win the awsiwing of no alterations. haha. I cans seee that i HAVE TYPED OUT OF sink but i am trying ma drandest onot to coorect the mistakes i manuyke.

you have to laught rgight cox this is bad.

i haven'tmade so many schoole girl rreeroos in some item.

anwya to the pioint, went out with intellect and best friend tonight, intellect elt me drink best friend wasnot to happty abiut the amount i wa z xonsuming but the way i dee it is that he it's call climber duides thought anyway.

this is bad, i can see this is bad i want to corect eveyt mistake i make but 7 ir is it9 bacardis later nad i cnat bring myskr to do it.

are you folliowign>???? i sure hope you are hahah this is finny we shiould do this more often.

GOD I CNAT TRUYPE WHEN DRINK.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

RAOTFLMAO!

You're so funny - that's BRILLIANT!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home