Wednesday, December 05, 2007

So silly!

I feel so much better after my cry last night. After Scotty pointing out my planknessness, I have now figured things out and I feel a lot more at ease!
He's not worth anymore wasted thoughts, time or attention. I'm not going to turn into some untouchable ice queen but I am however, not going to instigate anything else. He knows where I am.
It's funny though, as soon as I make that decision, guess who's online, non other than Flatmate. I so seriously wanted to get him to give me attention to make me feel better about myself, and if I'm to be honest if work hadn't been so busy this morning I would have pushed his buttons and got that attention.
I'm scared of myself, I hate my insecurities that make me want men I shouldn't have, I'm scared that I'll miss out on something so unbelievably special because I've found myself wanting some guy who doesn't put effort in.
However, I am feeling a lot better.
Oh and I got a text today from someone at the club Sunday night - I'd bumped into an old friend on the dance floor, and we chatted for a bit and I gave him my number, not for him to pull me at all but just coz we used to hang out a fair bit. Anyway, his text said "I didn't tell you the other night but you were looking really good the other night". It's a shame he's a munter with a girlfriend but I guess at least I got some attention.
I'm so concerned that if I see Flatmate online again I'm gona do sumat stupid. Arrrggghh I hate me when I get like this.

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

You're worth better than someone's 'bit on the side' honey. I know it's really hard not to fall into old patters, but you really do deserve better.

It's lonely and it's scary and it's cold - but so is being with someone who doesn't really care about you. At least this way it's on your own terms.

And remember that you have a great friend in Climber Dude, and while boys come and go, friends stay. There's nothing to say you 2 can't be there for each other without the old pokey, pokey going on ;o)

As long as you can handle that.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Betty said it well...

Whats a munter?

4:16 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I hate that you haven't gotten smart enough to BLOCK FLATMATE ALREADY.

Good grief.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home