Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ouch that one hit home!

WOW talk about a slap in the face.
It was needed Scotty and I surprisingly appreciate it more than you know - A friend corrects you when you're wrong out of caring and I know that your comment was meant in a caring way. It doesn't quite stop the tears though and I'm crying because once again I've been a fool in the man department.
I don't get what it is with me and men and why I constantly pick the bad ones. I just think someone up there doesn't like me much and funnily enough neither do the guys I seem to pick for myself.
Right now I just really with that I could cuddle up to a sensible man, lay my head on his shoulders and just let all of my cares be swept away, but no one wants me and even the people I allow to get close just screw me over.
Ahhhh God damn you tears, it's making all the words blurry in this post. Oh sugar and I have tear drops all over my work shirt.
I'm gona go and cry into my pillow and wollow in self pity for a while - don't mind me just having a bad evening.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

No crying Gretta, what for?!

Think happy thoughts, and look forward to the holidays :)

10:04 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

if you're really luck you might bump into gropezilla.

12:51 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

no tears honey, just realisations. it's good to realise these things so you can 'fix' patterns of behaviour.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

As I once heard someone say, you have to experience a couple bad ones and a few so-so ones to know the right one when you find him.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home