Thursday, October 25, 2007

Maybe I should give up on men.

Teddy was online last night, he was waiting at Miami airport for his next flight, to his next destination. Thing is he told me when I started chatting to him that his battery was dying, and then we chatted briefly for a bit him filling me in on what he'd been up to and then said "my bat really is gona die so I'll say bye in advance"
That was that, either he was telling the truth and his battery was on it's last legs, or...... He wanted to avoid me! I can't read too much into it, it hurts enough already.
So, I've text Climber Dude this morning to see if he wants to do something later. He hasn't replied as yet, but I felt pathetic last night home alone with no one to play with and nothing to do. I started thinking about how I'd feel if Climber Dude started seeing someone and it did bother me, so I just feel like maybe I need to give him more of a chance, not that I even know if he's interested - Intellect thinks he is! But I can't figure him out, mind you I struggle figuring guys out period at the moment.
Jerk Boy and Pretty Girl are both in work today and I'm not sure how I'm gona cope watching them flirt all day long, my diet coke man was in yesterday and I was on my best behaviour (to a point) I did buy him a chocolate bar before getting to work, but he said he was on a diet and didn't want it so I ended up giving it to the 65 year old maintenance guy and I think he eneded up thinking he'd have a chance with me. haha serves me right.
Speaking of work, boss might actually arrive soon, I'm waiting on his document before I can do anything, he's late because he's clearly missed the deadline I gave him which was yesterday. I should try and do something in the mean time tho. Oooooh Jerk Boy and Pretty Girl make me want to vomit right about now. YUK.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Nah, just give up on the boys ;o)

Teddy was more than likely telling the truth - look at the upside, he used his last bit of battery life on you!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I would have happily accepted the chocolate :(

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home