Wednesday, October 24, 2007

still raving.

I'm feeling a bit like a girl with nothing to do tonight. I thought I'd hear from Climber Dude today, but I haven't. I am actually bothered by this, maybe I shouldn't be but I am - a text, a call, even a do you wana meet up this week would be nice but nothing, zilch.
I was meant to be going out with Intellect tonight but she ended up cancelling on me and now I'm sat at home for the second night in a row feeling a bit like crap I have no friends. It's not the case but they're all in relationships and blah blah blah. Even Jerk Boy's been hitting on the new girl at work, she's very very pretty and looks young mainly because she is young. I don't care but it's like I don't exist to Jerk Boy now pretty girl has come along. Worst part is she is adorable totally lovely, totally someone I can actually see Jerk Boy with but if Jerk Boy gets into a relationship now, seriously I'll be the one left, at least we were the 2 singletinis together relying on each other. If he gets taken, man it just doesn't bare thinking about.
What is my life coming too - even tho I like being single when everyone is settling down around me I can't be like this forever I don't know what to do ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

You and me both sweetcheeks!!! Freakin' happy couples with no time for us anymore... Wait until their partner stuffs up and they want an ear - oh yeah, then they want us! LOVE having us around then don't they?

Honestly though, it does kinda suck. Do what I do, make a list of why it's better to be alone then have someone else's crap to deal with! Then have a lovely long session with BOB before falling asleep in the middle of your bed.

7:19 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

who's this bob? i hope she's not talkin' about one of them girly gizmos.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Come to Sandy Eggo ;)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home