Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Flatmate is a lucky sod. I'M RANTING AGAIN.

I’m still feeling pretty crap about what Tan said about Flatmate and Gifty’s relationship. I really have the power to totally screw Flatmate over if I want too. Tan gave me his number to stay in touch with him, don’t worry people Tan has a girlfriend too and I’ve learnt my lesson with guys that have girlfriends. I am sure I could easily find out lots of info about Flatmate and Gifty from Tan but it’s not wise for me to do so and I accept that but gee it’s good having the power.

I’m not gona be the bitch I want to be, right now I want to track down Gifty and tell her everything but the only reason I want to do that is to get at Flatmate, and it’s not actually Gifty’s fault the her boyfriend/the man she’s choosing to marry, is a dick head who’s not only been in her bed. It just frustrates me that he’s got away with it, he’s had his cake and he’s eaten it too and even though I could cause a whole lot of shit to hit the fan that’s above his head and perfect little life. I’m not going to because ultimately I don’t want to cause Gifty that pain and it’s not my place to. Even though if my bloke had been intimate with another girl I’d sure want to know before committing my life to that guy.

My I’m ranting and raving today. It’s just frustrated me. He gets to be happy and what do I get, the guy that I really want to be with is off travelling the world and then is going to set up home about as far away from me as possible. How’s that fair?
He has his cake and eats it and when he’s finished one he then keeps the original and me, me I get no bloody cake at all. LIFE IS SHITE SOMETIMES. FACT.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I think you are showing a tremendous amount of restraint by not telling Gifty. I think that's a hard decision to make. If my fiance were cheating on me, I think I would want to know. But maybe it's better to let sleeping dogs lie. I'm no help with this one. Good luck and continue to have fun with other boys and not let Teddy get to you!

8:31 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

"Life is like a shit sandwich my dear, and every day we must take a bite. Somedays it is just a nibble, other days it is a whole mouthful." Quote from a French chef I used to work with so do it with a bad accent, it's still true!

Today you took a big bite. Tomorrow it'll be a nibble. Doesn't make it any less a mouthful of shit though does it?

I agree with you on not telling Gifty, chances are you'll be the one who's to blame in her head. She knows he's cheating, she's just ignoring it. People always know. You're doing the right thing. It's karma babe! It'll kick him swiftly up the arse, it always doesn.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You're a better person for not saying anything, it wasn't her fault. At the very least you should know that he's a tosser.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home