Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm a real bitch.

You will never guess who I bumped into on my way to work this morning. I bumped into the guy who introduced me to Flatmate, who we'll call Tan (because he seems to have a constant Tan). Anyway, he knows nothing about the Flatmate situation a part from that we were friends, because he know Gifty.
Anyhow, he started chatting to me about Flatmate and Gifty and told me that they're still going strong and he reckons they're going to get hitched.
I kind of have always known this was the case but I wanted to say "they're still going strong" I know differently because if you only knew what Flatmate had been up to then you'd know taht relationship wasn't particularly "strong" all the time. However, I thought better of it.
I came away though wanting to contact Flatmate, wanting to get in there again, wanting to cause trouble for him. I know I sound like a real bitche BUT HOW DARE HE BE HAPPY. How dare he just be able to pick up his relationship and make it work after everything. I don't even WANT him anymore but oh I don't even know what my point is, it's just NOT FAIR.
Moving on had a long chat interesting chat with Climber Dude on MSN last night, it was good I do feel like I'm opening more and more to this guy. I still can't read him but there we go.
Oh and my facebook status was "Gretta is excited after last night" and I got a message from Teddy saying "so what happened last night to make you so excited?" Maybe he's fretting a bit but what am I suppose to do, put my life on hold in the hope that he'll return some day. I can't do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home