Monday, October 22, 2007

Gretta's trying to resume normality.

ok... No more pining from me. Still in my head Teddy is a rare guy, and Best Friend keeps telling me if it's meant to be it'll be. I don't think it is meant to be I get the impression from a lot of things that maybe Teddy has been part of my life to put my faith back in males if only for a short time.
Anyway. Forget Teddy. Even tho he's taken my heart.
Saturday: Climber Dude invited me to go on a 10mile walk in the English countryside. 10 FUCKING miles. I somehow agreed to this. Gretta doesn't really do walking in the countryside and she doesn't own a pair of walking boots. So, considering it's winter, it's cold and the ground is a bit jewwy, I needed a plan. So, I got my adidas (all day I dream about sex) trainers but I wore 2 pairs of socks and then wrapped my feet up in plastic carrier bags. Oh yeah I am a sexy mama.
The walk actually went ok, there were about 3 hills that made me wheeze like an unattractive 89 year old with a lung disorder, but the views at the top of the hills were worth it, and thankfully after 6 miles Climber Dude was the one to throw in the towel and suggest getting the country bus back to where he parked his car. Which we did and then we stopped in a little country pub on the way back for food. It was a really nice day even if I did feel like an 89 year old woman with a lung disease for most of it.
On the evening watched those DIRTY DIRTY south afrikans beat my boys but it was all good.
Sunday: Spend the day with Jerk Boy. Jerk Boy decided for some reason on Sunday that he wanted to violate my personal space, I think it's because I keep Jerk Boy at a safe distance in every area of my life, including the physical. However, we decided to push the boundaries a bit and see how far we could get until we totally freaked each other out. We sat holding hands, which was lame, and then I cuddled up to him and he started stroking my hair, then I started letting my hand up under his t-shirt and THEN, he just slipped his hand into the FRONT of my jeans - no pre-warning nothing. WELL, THAT WAS TOOO FAR AND HE KNEW IT. haha it was funny. I was like "there is a line and it's above my belt". Honestly, men what is wrong with them. Anyway, before he just went straight in there with no warm up I was quite enjoying the physical, it's so rare for us to be like that. It's sweet because we know where we stand.
On Sunday night I went round Climber Dude's and we just hung out - he's still not made any type of move and I'm not gona make a move on him. He says he's going away next year so at the moment I just think we're hanging out. Intellect thinks he likes me because Friday night when we were all in the pub, Jerk Boy was commenting on my boobs, and Climber Dude got up and left the pub. Intellect noticed and said she thinks he was funny about Jerk Boy looking at your boobs. Men are a bit funny about that sort of thing sometimes aren't they? I don't get why really but it's like a territory thing. Anyway who knows I just at the moment I'm quite enjoying hanging out with him so even if nothing comes of it I'm gaining a friend.
See - people I'm trying, I'm trying to forget about Teddy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I had never heard that about Adidas shoes.. interesting there Gretta.. :)

6:05 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

i was hoping you'd be doing the great north run this year.

did you enjoy oz, then? or were there too many australians for your liking?

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home