Monday, November 19, 2007

Setting it up

I was online chatting to Climber Dude last night reminding him of the time he offered to do pop art Gretta - remember this post? This now brings me to realise that this Climber Dude Saga has been going on since July and NOTHING has happened! I need to accept that, but I'm just not willing to right now.
So, last night I was online chatting to climber dude
Gretta: Oh remember the pop art thing, when are we gona ever get round to doing that?
Climber Dude: Maybe we should do it this week!! Oh no, next week will be better my Flatmate is on holiday next week and you can come over and no one will think we're weird. Plus I'll make you dinner or something.
Gretta: ok cool next week it is then.
Ok now start betting is it going to happen or isn't it going to happen? What are the odds? I reckon there will be a phone call at some point with a plan change.
If it does happen though, I plan on wearing a sexy number, doing my hair and make-up all over the top pretty, locking eye contact with Climber Dude and really seeing if that will kick start things. If that doesn't work, then I will accept it. No really, I will accept it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Climber Dude is undependable. I don't see it happening.

Feel free to post pics anyways though.

10:57 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Hahahahahahaha - that boys a mystery isn't he? Maybe he just likes the attention?

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home