Saturday, November 17, 2007

girly girly.

Jerk Boy popped in tonight to watch "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here" those none UK views, you guys have to google this, basically minor (no one anyone knows) celebrities, go into the Aussie Bush and have to survive and they get given these scary trials to do to get food. It's totally crap but totally addictable and Jerk Boy and I tend to get sucked in to every reality tv show going.
Anyhow, he was telling me about this girl he likes, a new one, well a new old one. He used to like her a while back, she turned him down and now he's after her again, and on paper she gives him the impression she's interested but in real life he doesn't think she is. I just think she wants him to like her but doesn't actually want him.
He's a bit of a smooth operator though, like he text her saying "so what have you been up to today, other than looking pretty that is?"
That's kind of cute if you don't take it in a patronising way! Half of me wants this girl to like him, coz I know he always seems to come back to her, a few months will go by and he'll not talk about her and then suddenly she's back in the picture. I've never met this girl and I think it's probably a good thing that I've not.
My recovery is going ok, I popped into work on Friday for an hour, can't believe I have another week signed off. I am still a bit sore but it's nothing I can't handle. I could really do with a cuddle though, in fact really really could do with a cuddle.
I wish Teddy was here. He gives great cuddles!

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

the best thing about "i'm a nobody, get me out of here" (should be called "watch as people are forced to eat a crocodile's nob") is what ricky gervais, steve merchant and pilk say about the contestants on their xfm show: especially abi titmuss, rebecca loos, paul danan, and that girl who introduced herself to the world by saying "ooh, me minge".

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your recovery is going well!

So sorry I've been bad about commenting lately. I've been up-to-my-eyeballs in work and, for some reason, your blog refuses to be added to my Google Reader, so I don't see when you update (blast!).

Also, sorry I forgot about my international readers in my last post! I love you guys too, though, no worries :)

All this contrition...it's like Catholic school all over again.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home