Saturday, October 13, 2007

Teddy

I know I've bigged this guy up probably far too much than he deserves but he really did leave a lasting impression on me.
Anyway, he's also a huge pain in my rear end because he's got a flight to England tonight!!!!! Yes you heard me right his plans have changed so much that he's not coming next weekend he's coming this weekend. He's asked me to meet him in London Sun/Mon and his flight to his next destination is Tuesday.
I can't believe it. I had to call the boss on a weekend to request Monday off work. He was fine but it's been such a palava. I just hope it will be worth it.
I've already let him knwo that I think he's a huge pain in the rear end.
In other news I went to lunch with Climber Dude today, and it was alright.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

MEN?! So unorganised... but hope you had/have/are having a fabulous time and look forward to hearing how it went.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Unorganized Betty? I have to disagree!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home