Monday, October 08, 2007

Booyah.

This weekend was quite cool in many ways, one way being England beating the Aussies. Sorry Betty and CS to do it to you again, I really thought you guys were gona thrash us so it was a nice surprise when you didn’t but man you must be getting frustrated with our kicking, we didn’t even score 1 try and we still won.

Climber Dude did turn up to watch the rugby with me and he stayed for the whole afternoon, after the rugby we went for a walk as I live just outside the city near a fair bit of greenery, so we went and enjoyed the surroundings, and things were very chilled we were comfortable. That’s a big thing for Climber Dude, I don’t often feel comfortable around him but I didn’t feel like he was hitting on me, I just felt like he was being a friend. When we got back after our walk we watched a movie (Little Miss Sunshine). I love this movie and it makes me laugh so hard and I was thinking he might not get the sense of humour in this movie but he was laughing really hard as well.

On the evening he’d invited people round his house, and as I’d been drinking beer I asked him if I could hitch a ride back with him to his house and then I’d grab a lift home with someone else later, so we went back to his place and our friends came over and joined us. Jerk Boy was one of those friends, and he seemed to get a little protective of me when he realised I’d spent the whole afternoon with Climber Dude, he’d definitely got a little funny about things. Strange boy.

I don’t really understand him at times, but he annoyed me because while I was at Climber Dudes I received a text from Teddy congratulating me about the rugby. Teddy is an Aussie but he’s not into rugby at all so he wasn’t bothered by the result but knew I’d be. Jerk Boy read that text and then started being a right idiot, winding me up about things when the stuff I’ve told him about Teddy I’ve told him in confidence. I was annoyed at him anyway, he just gets under my skin sometimes, silly over protective friend.

Sunday I went over Best Friends and her hubby’s for lunch which was lovely – they to were at Climber Dude’s the night before and they were asking if they would get to meet Teddy when he’s over (which again was Jerk Boys doing). Then they went in the kitchen and I could over hear best friend’s hubby saying that he thought Jerk Boy was jealous of Teddy last night.

So, it wasn’t just me, who’d noticed that he was acting up a bit. I think that me and Jerk Boy may have to sit down and have a serious chat at some point, I can’t have him messing things up for me if I do meet someone. I’m definitely gona want someone I’m in a relationship with to meet Jerk Boy and have some sort of friendship with him, I mean Jerk Boy is really close to me and it would be natural for them to get on, but I’m not going to want to introduce them if Jerk Boys going to be funny about things.

On Sunday evening I went over a friend’s house and everyone was there again just catching up, and Climber Dude mentioned that he’s planning on going off next year.

This felt like a good thing, with me knowing that I know that he’s not looking for more than friendship because he has plans of his own, and I reckon I’ll be a lot more comfortable around him from now on, and that’s a good thing. I reckon it is anyway. Hmmmm.

3 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

game was dull (not like last wc final). only watched a bit. pumas look the most entertaining bunch. hoping they'll win the thing.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I didn't watch the game :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

The game sucked arse. We forgot to show up clearly?! I really must let it go...

Your weekend sounded tops! Climber Dude might be the perfect companion for you then, sometimes you need a boy in your life just to 'be' with. Jerk Boy doesn't sound like he can handle it so maybe CD's your man?

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home