Thursday, October 11, 2007

Giggles like a girl

I am sooooooooooooo excited that I may actually pee myself by the end of the day!

Oh yeah about 2 months ago a Moroccan restaurant that is run by a Moroccan family opened in my neighbourhood. I've been meaning to check out this restaurant for the past month or so. Everytime me and Intellect drive past we always comment that we must go.

Then this week we got our acts together and I've booked a table for me, Intellect, Climber Dude and Best Friend this evening. I invited heaps of people but for some reason they're all boring.
I can't wait I love Moroccan food, I love the smell of the spices, the lushness of the couscous, the olives, humus and pitta bread.



What makes it even more appealing is the fact, the restaurant is in walking distance to my place, so for once in my life I don't have to drive which means I can drink. Yey - tonight is def gona be a good, scruptious night. YEY YEY YEY.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

So jealous. You have a Moroccan restaurant within walking distance! Have a fantstic time and have a little bit of hummus for me!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home