Tuesday, October 09, 2007

rain rain go away.

thud, a continuous thud, a thud that keeps going and going and going.
Thud is the only way I can describe the rain hitting against the roof of the office, the noise is both comforting and distressing. Sending shivers down my spine and an excitement to my groin.
I remember running in the rain, being free in the rain, your white t-shirt turning seethrough in the rain.
I remember crying in the rain, hiding in the rain, scared of slipping over in the rain.
Rain, can be good, rain can be bad, but today's rain brings back happy reminders of the past of good times gone by, it also brings reminders of pain caused and suffering experienced.
I miss you when it rains, more than any other time.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

rain is so evocative. that was beautiful!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home