Thursday, October 04, 2007

He's annoying me now.

Flatmate again seems to have not taken too kindly to me rejecting him. He’s not handling it will and I don’t know why.

After he called the other night I toyed with myself about whether I should re-save his number to my phone, considering I previously deleted. I kept looking in the missed call section thinking “should I save or should I delete”. I deleted it and I was so proud of myself.

Then today I come into work and when I logged on to msn he started chatting to me straight away..

Flatmate: Hi, how are you?

Gretta: I’m good, really busy with work though so can’t chat

Flatmate: You always used to be able to chat at work, you used to multitask.

Gretta: I know. However, I’m now choosing to make work my main focus and I’ve got to get on.

Flatmate: So, in other words you don’t want to talk to me?

Gretta: Read in to it what you want but right now I need to work.

He then logged off, clearly probably cranky.

I am enjoying being in control, but I am actually beginning to have every fantasy of me and Flatmate destroyed, the more needy he is the more weak he appears to me. He’s no longer that cocky, unavailable guy that pursued me, he’s now a guy that needs me to the point where it’s giving me the heebeegeebees.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Delete!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home