Thursday, October 11, 2007

I crave that boy.

The meal was delicious. The company was great. My boobs were looking fabulous. I feel pretty fabulous. Bar 1 thing.
I suddenly am having a Flatmate urge.
The only reason I am online now is in the hope that he'll appear online and say lovely things to me, make me horny, make me want him and for me to go to bed wet longing for more.
I know it's wrong, I know I shouldn't be wanting that, I know you're all bored to the maximum with my Flatmate talk. I just really want him right now and I don't even really understand why!
I guess it's a good thing he's not online.

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Hey, a girls got urges! Don't beat yourself up and we're not bored of hearing about Flatmate, it makes me feel normal for my Johnny moments!!!!

How was the Morocean?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Definitley not bored of Flatmate talk-I've been talking about the same guy for a very long time. I know what that's like! Getting over someone is not easy. Sometimes there are just those certain people that get under your skin even though you know you shouldn't let them. But you just can't help it.
I'm glad you had a good time!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: The meal was lush

Beth: ahhh you girls make me feel normal again.

Gretz x

3:11 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

My boobs were looking fabulous

Please post pics.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home