Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And I'm feeling gooooooood

I went round a mates house last night, about 10 of us all together, and we ordered a shed load of chinese and then just mixed and matched.... Mmmmmmm MMmmmm chinese food is soooooo good... Ok all food is soooooooo good.
Anyhow, I left my mobile phone at home by accident. Turns out that was a really wise plan, when I got in I had a missed call from Flatmate - He'd left me a voice mail
"Gretta? Where are you? I'm outside"
I laughed so hard when I got in and heard it. I just think he sound desperate. He then came online this morning and said "I popped by yours last night" to which I replied "I was out. Look work is hectic I really can't chat"
Oh my gosh does it feel good to be in control for once. He just doesn't even seem attractive anymore.
p.s Scotty it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to have you back *swings feet in Scotty's direction* foot rub please ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I kinda feel sorry for Flatmate, well ... maybe for about 1 second. Then you think about how he has played with your head, and he deserves it.

Foot rub? Of course ;)

3:53 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

That's so fabulous! Suffer in your undies Flatmate!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home