Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Letting out some secret facts

1. After cleaning my teeth I smile in the mirror to check they're clean.

2. I snuggle up in my duvet at night and often imagine I'm led in a man's arms.

3. I don't like fish but I keep meaning to try to make myself eat it.

4. I prefer to talk to people on the phone than to text, yet I text more often and am unsure why!

5. I always make polite chitchat with my neighbours when I see them.

6. If I meet a miserable barman, shop keeper or if someone sounds grumpy on the phone it becomes my personal mission to cheer them up. If only for that minute of interaction.

7. My boss says I'm extremely politcally incorrect. What he doesn't realise is I only do it to shock him.

8. I enjoy going out to lunch with friends.

9. I can be very stubborn and I actually respect someone who is determined enough to change my mind about something.

10. I love curry, but I have to plan very carefully when I eat one because it effects me for days afterwards.

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

You and I are so alike! Especially that bit about you boss, I do that ALL the time! Most often when I was a PA. Loved it.

You sound a bit more chipper - did you find sunshine, a man, or a diet coke moment?

3:59 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

oooo... Gretta James Shares Secrets...

5:59 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: Ahh I hate being depressed usually a good night's sleep sorts me out.

Scotty: So, now are you gona share some. Come on I opened up - it must be your turn!!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home