Monday, August 27, 2007

A good night

The weekend just gone was the weekend of the hen night. After every stress of organising it there was a good night had by all, so I was pretty pleased about that. We all looked stunning and we had such a laugh and boys dribble when they saw us but we all went home alone, but not only alone but with smiles on our faces - can't be bad.


So, there was an incident before the hen night though that I feel I should share. A while ago I wrote a blog explaining about the person I called "The brain". This guy gave me his details, yet when I contacted him he complete ignored me!!!! Anyway, he's best mate's fiance's best friend (if you can make sense of the reward yourself with a mars bar).


We were getting ready for the hen's night at the other bridesmaid's house and her husband was taking a few of the guys on the stag night. It was a complete shock when "The brain" answered the door to me.... However, I looked like this.......
Yeah, it felt good, that the first time he sees me after not returning my email I am looking hotter than hot. Oh yeah - it was a good feeling, possibly as good as kicking someone you really don't like in the gonads.
Nuff said I think.
Gretta x

5 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

OUCH! You're one hot lady!!! Well done gorgeous!

Nothing better than stinging a guy with looking hot, fabulous and sophisticated! Hope his jaw dropped and his nuts tightened!

And I've got $5 on you having sashayed as you walked away...

4:39 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Wait a second, some of the picture is missing. Thats ok, you can just email it to me.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOTTIE!!! Doesn't it feel sooo great that he got to see you like this. I'm so happy for you 'cause I know what you're talking about. ;)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: there's $5.00 on it's way to you it's cheaper than £5.00 so I think I can cope ;)

Scotty: Yes, the missing part - that part isn't so good :( but never mind ey.

alife: I think every girl understands - girls are the best at that sort of thang.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Well, did you kick him in the nads? :D

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home