Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Piss Head.

EVERYONE is pissing me off and when I say EVERYONE I mean EVERY one.
Jerk Boy's been popping in the office a fair bit this week, and I'm not really sure why, he keeps kicking me off the computer so he can play on facebook and read the news. He's actually driving me a little mad.
Flatmate has been in touch - I know SHOCKER!!!!! He was online yesterday and this morning and do you know what the first thing he said to me yesterday (bare in mind we've not spoken for over 2 weeks now) "Have you found yourself a new man yet?" Why is he asking me that? I told him no but what if I'd said yes what then and by him asking me that it just made me think he was jealous! Then this morning he came online and he said to me "we must stop meeting like this" I mean that is clearly him "trying" to flirt with me online. However, then he rushed off somewhat abruptly and I can only imagine Gifty walked in the room. He must think I'm a right doofas - I don't plan on starting that again, so yep he pissed me off tooo.
Trying to get the hen night plans sorted for best friend has been major hassle and every single one of the 20 - 30 girls going has somehow managed to piss me off to the extreme.
So, yep I'm pissed, now I might just get pissed to back up my mood.

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Throw a shoe at someone, it's my favourite past-time!

Flatmate's a knob. Next time when he writes something, type "Hey, I'm just with someone right now, can I get back to you?" then don't. 15 minutes later log off. Leave him wondering for a change. If you're going to leave him on your 'friends' list then play with him. If anything it makes it more interesting!

Hens night?! WoopWoop! I agree that organising ANYTHING is heartache! You'll never get everyone happy... but let me know if you need some idea's for it - I love a hen's night!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

get pissed, and then blog ;)

5:06 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I think you're a dufus.

Put him back on your ignore list where he belongs.

DUH.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is a good outlet for pissed. Hope things get better...

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home