Thursday, August 09, 2007

The help list

I've been having a bit of a hard Flatmate day today, so I've decided to compile a list of things that now bother me about him. It's so I can read it and think 'steering clear it the right thing'.
1. He's a cheat. I've always hated cheats, and he'll probably do it again and again.
2. He has a tiny top lip. Like almost completely invisible!!!
3. He gets cranky and when he was cranky he always expected me to get him out of being cranky like it was my responsibility.
4. He used to blame me if he tripped over something that he'd left on the floor because it's my fault that I didn't clear up his mess.
5. He rarely kept his word - Gretta I am going to do this for you, or Gretta I'm going to buy you this, or Gretta I will write you a postcard when I am on holiday with Gifty. None of these EVER happened.
6. If I ever implied that I was bored in his company he'd go all insecure and pathetic like I should never be bored when he was there because he should be enough.
7. The way he needed constant attention and looking after when he had a slight cold or blocked nose.
8. His chicken legs. I can't deny Flatmate had the best arms I can't deny that but his legs haha they were chicken legs, he needed to get some good thigh on him.
9. The lies he told at the beginning. He said so many nice things to me, he worked so hard to get my attention and in the end, he just wanted the power, to know that he could have me if he wanted me. I doubt any of the things he said he actually believed with conviction because if he did he'd have chosen me and he didn't.
10. Jerk Boy disapproved of the whole thing. Jerk Boy rarely disapproves of what I get up to. I don't like Jerk Boy disapproving of me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tbone said...

Read this everyday to remind you that he soooo does not deserve you. Hell...post it on your fridge.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

A tiny top lip AND chicken legs. Sheesh, how'd you get mixed up with this guy?

Throw darts at his photograph.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Boo to chicken legs!

10:26 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

11. And he's obviously the stupidest man alive to leave an incredibly wonderful amazing fabulous woman like you. Clearly a moron.

PS: Were his arms better than Scotty's? Growl....

12:05 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Tbone: I will

Rusty: Good plan with the darts

Scotty: I bet you don't have chicken legs!!! Can I see to check? ;)

Betty: He is stupid. BUT OOOOooooh he had really really good arms. I felt Scotty's so can't really compare in the same way but the thought of Flatmates arms makes my toes curl slightly, they're THAT good.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home