Friday, August 24, 2007

There's nothing like a lady's touch!

I think Jerk Boy thinks I fancy him again, and the funny thing is I REALLY don't.
I've been trying to get him to work on his arms. Now I know I love a guy with good arms but Jerk Boys arms are truly weedy (Scotty you'll never understand this as you've probably always had great arms). Anyway, I've been encouraging Jerk Boy to work on his weedy arms - not for my benefit but for the benefit of ladies in general. I mean at least when I don't have a man I can have a little feel of Jerk Boys so clearly I do benefit somehow. However, Jerk Boy was like "Gretta? why do you want me to work on my arms, I might be working on them but I'm not doing it for you"
Well, I know that you pillock!!!!! I don't even want your arms, but you still need to work on them. Anyway, he's bought one of those bars for his bedroom door to do daily exercises! See what a little encouragement can do.
Oh and I am so horny at the moment it is unbelieveable. I really do have a need to be fulfilled and thank goodness I've not heard from Flatmate over the last few days coz even after everything he'd be my first port of call.
Gretta x

8 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Are you obsessed with my arms Gretta? ;) Me thinks the arms might be your fav part of a guy.

Flatmate is a tosser, remember that.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

second favourite ;)

Oh ok you got me favourite.

I know he's a tosser but I have no one else :(

11:54 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

I know how you feel sweetie! BRING ON A BOY!

After having sex on tap for 11 years it's like torture not having someone to leap onto at any given moment. Not to mention the snuggles at night... It sucks...

Flatmate is a tosser, you can do better honey.

12:21 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

any chance of a guided tour around the male physiognomy? what appeals and what doesn't?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I don't think Scotty has a girlfriend right now... :P

11:36 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Haha Aaron

I don't think Scotty could handle me.

Gretta x

11:38 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You obviously don't know who you are talking about.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Oh you're so sexy when you get firm like that.

xx

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home