Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fuzzy head

I have a hangover.
Blah.
I don't think I've ever had a hangover in my life.
I've been one of those lucky people who get drunk one night and then wake up the next morning bouncing round the house (probably still drunk).
If I drink wine, I tend to drink water alongside definitely if I drink a lot of wine.
However, my usual poison RUM. I feel as if I am immune to and I can drink that feel pissed then wake up in the morning fine. Except last night I must have been mixing rum with beer and this was no so good.
It's Intellects fault. I usually drive to the pub but she has a new car and offered. This meant I could go crazy even thought it was a school night. After the Flatmate game and some texts from Teddy I felt as if I could do with a few drinks and that I did.
I think I might have hit on the barman, oh crap. I don't really remember. Hmmmmm!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

I hope you got more free drinks since you hit on the barman.

Or did you get free drinks without hitting on the barman, but thought you did because you were too drunk to remember? :P

1:58 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Hehehehe... sounds like the PERFECT night to me!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home